Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a fun-filled weekend! Our first event was the Hot Air Balloon flight and glow in Gardner, KS. The kids loved being up close to watch the balloons set up and take off into the air. I also have to note that I had the best corndog of my life there!





Sunday night we went to Celebration at the Station which is Union Station and the Liberty Memorial. There was a concert and great fireworks to watch! Bella really got into waving her flag!





We spent the night at Gigi and Papa's house. Monday we had our first swim of the summer and my dad's amazing burgers and homemade ice cream, and my mom's delicious homemade mac 'n cheese, beans, salad, dip, and apple cake! Yum!





"Where's Waldo?" haha, Brandon trying to get some alone time this weekend!



3 comments:

gigi x's 4 said...

loved seeing all these pics!!! it was fun !!!

The Bailes said...

Like the where's waldo comment...PERFECT!

Kevin Guier said...

great pics! (I just found this comment page after I closed my e-mail to you).