Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Big Trucks and Equipment

This morning after our sleepover we headed out to the Lee's Summit airport for the big trucks and equipment day. There was a bounce house, balloon animals, face paint, popcorn, cotton candy, and more trucks than we could climb into. The boys were in truck heaven getting to "drive" all these big pieces of machinery. In the SWAT car Benjamin was calling Papa on the hand held "phone". We ended our day testing our strength with the big hammer! We all crashed for naps including Bella for 3 1/2 hours!

2 comments:

gigix's5 said...

looks fun. no sign of sleep deprivation in these pics!

The Bailes said...

We had an awesome time! Thanks for hosting! I'm still catching up on sleep!