Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Paradise Park outing
We met Gigi, Aunt Val, Sophie, and Porter at Paradise park this week. We had planned on the zoo but it was still rainy and wet outside. I was going crazy from last week being cooped up inside unpacking so I needed to get out! The kids had a blast as usual playing in all the different themed rooms. They made some mother's day crafts and went to the story time and snack time as well. We were all ready for naps by the time we left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so enjoyed watching them have fun!
WOW! I had a lot of blog catching up to do! I enjoyed reading all of your posts :) We had fun at PP, the boys are getting so big now! It was fun watching them wrestle in the balls, like they just realized they were cousins all this time?!
Post a Comment