Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Few Firsts for Bowen

Everything these days are firsts for Bowen! It's so fun to experience each new thing with him. He had his first car ride on the way home from the hospital, first bath at home, first doctor's appointment, first morning snuggle and cartoons with Bella, and first snuggles with the boys! He's been such a good baby, easy going, eating and sleeping great! He had gained all but one ounce of his birth weight back at his doctor's appointment so we don't have to go back until his 2 month check up! He had also stretched out another 1 1/4 inches. We had his newborn pictures taken on Saturday and he was an angel. He wore his first tie that Aunt Val made for him for the special occasion! I also just have to say that he has amazing hair! haha, I love it! Maybe that's due to being in the breech position? Probably not, but I'm going to say so anyway!

1 comment:

gigix's5 said...

HE'S SUCH A PRECIOUS LITTLE GUY!