Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Friday, September 28, 2012

Bowen's 1 month!

I can't believe an entire month has passed since Bowen was born. It's honestly been a bit of a blur! He's such a sweet and good baby though, so I am so blessed! At his first doctors appointment he had gained back all his birth weight but 1 oz, so he doesn't have to go back until he's 2 months old. He eats and sleeps on a pretty regular schedule but we're still working towards that first night of sleeping all the way through! He's starting to stay awake a little longer between eating and his older siblings LOVE to hold him over and over! Benjamin will go through the whole routine of washing his hands and getting a pillow or blanket situated just to hold him for about 15 seconds! Bella loves to rock, burp, sing, hold, and show him toys. She's going to be such a good little momma one day! Here's Bowen sitting in his book nook! He's so tiny in his reading chair, but I can already see how he's grown in just a few short weeks.

1 comment:

Nick and Amanda said...

Just love all his hair!!