Friday, August 7, 2009
Favorite moment from this week!
Earlier this week Bella and I were having a conversation about going potty. Before I know it she runs into her bathroom and carries out her potty chair. She is laughing hysterically and sets in on the ground and sits on it. She's laughing so hard she's falling over herself and having a difficult time sitting on it correctly, so I'm laughing at her so she of course hams it up! She makes me laugh so much! She has also carried it into the office since than and sat on it to color on a pad of paper while I'm at the computer! Haha, she just loves her princess potty seat! I hope this is a good sign for potty training down the road! We just practice using it before bath time now and she really enjoys it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like she might need more fiber in the last pic :) Hehehe
she is a ham!
Too funny Vanessa! Bella seems like quite the jokester. Such fun!
Post a Comment