Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Version of The Little Red Hen

"Who will help me shop for groceries?" asked the mommy. "I will", said the sweet Bella. "Who will help me bake the whole wheat chocolate chip banana bread?" asked the mommy. "I will said the sweet Bella.

"Who will watch it bake and make yummy sounds?" asked the mommy. "I will", said the sweet Bella.

"Who will help me eat this yummy bread?" asked the mommy. "I will!" said the sweet Bella...and Daddy!

Haha, we had so much fun today with our activities. We were busy at the grocery store, gym, and Wal-Mart. Our activity for today was reading the book "The Little Read Hen" and baking bread. She also wanted to help make dinner! She tore all the lettuce for the salad and put the carrots in! What a good little kitchen helper! I really want to get her this kitchen bench that is specifically made for little ones to help in the kitchen and it's called "The Kitchen Helper". Google it and check it out, it's pretty cool!

3 comments:

The Bailes said...

So cute! Love The Kitchen Helper idea, I think Sophie needs one too!What happened to Brandon's eye?

Unknown said...

Too cute! Luke is always wanting to help too, that kitchen helper would be really nice, I'm always worried he'll fall off the chairs.
Amie

Amy said...

I LOVE IT!...My mom let me start off young in the kitchen...and it may sound strange...but I am SO THANKFUL she did! I know that it was her teaching me...guiding me...letting me help out...that made me have a love for cooking and baking...you're a great Mom! So precious!!!