Here is our new office area in the basement. I love this new area and wish we would have had our office downstairs the whole time. It works great to be able to work on things while Bella is playing.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Room Transformation
The past week we've been working hard on moving the office downstairs and painting Benjamin's room! After a few late nights and lots of measuring and taping...Benjamin's room is done being painted! I can't wait to get the furniture in and decorations on the wall!

Here is our new office area in the basement. I love this new area and wish we would have had our office downstairs the whole time. It works great to be able to work on things while Bella is playing.

Here is our new office area in the basement. I love this new area and wish we would have had our office downstairs the whole time. It works great to be able to work on things while Bella is playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Both areas look soooooo good! You are a great decorater!
I LOVE the paint!
Post a Comment