Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Friday, August 21, 2009

Should be done with adult supervision!

Bella tried another new activity yesterday, scooping and pouring beans. She loves to stir and play with containers so this was right down her alley! She was doing this so well and acting like such a big girl, that I got a little over confident and left the room for a minute to change. I hear ping...ping....ping, ping, ping whoosh from the kitchen, which was the bowl of beans being poured onto the floor! She did have fun helping use the hand sweeper to clean up!

2 comments:

gigi said...

great activity idea. even the cleaning up part! she's getting so grown up.

The Bailes said...

OH my gosh....don't pull the hand sweeper out around Sophie!