Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Besties for 25 years and going...


It's not too often in life that someone outside of your own family knows you for literally your whole life.  I have been given such a treasure in this friend!  Ashley and I have known each other and have been friends since we were 5!  So many memories growing up in church together, sleepovers, playing, baking cookies, eating spaghetti, youth camps, sharing a locker, being long distance friends for 3 years of high school, going to college in Texas together, being in each other's weddings, living in Waco, learning about God together, having babies, being long distance friends again, decorating homes together, throwing tea parties together, introducing our daughters to each other, and though distance and life may steer us in different directions, we can sit and be real, honest, and know that nothing will ever take away the special friendship we have.  So, as she and her amazing family of 6 move to Cape Town next week this is not good bye, it's a see you later!  I can't wait to visit you in South Africa and decorate your new home or plan anther birthday!  I love you so much!

2 comments:

gigixs5 said...

oh this makes me want to cry! It truly is a blessing to have a friend like this. I have alot of memories of you two .:)

The Bailes said...

so Sweet! Love the picture of you guys.