Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bowen's 8 Months!

Bowen is the happiest baby (of course when he's not tired or hungry)  He will laugh so hard he can't catch his breath.  Bella has even started telling Ben, "Let him catch his breath!"  haha We've got two mommas in this house!  Bowen is eating better and better, still favors the bottle over food.  He gets great reviews from the nursery at church and at BSF.  He LOVES to play.  He doesn't seem to notice that he needs to eat or sleep as long as he's playing hard!  His crawling has really picked up and he does the bear crawl on his feet instead of his knees.  Bowen is going to be up and running before I know it!


No comments: