To celebrate finishing year 3 of BSF I took the kids to Krispy Kreme across the street. They loved watching how the donuts were made and we were lucky to get some free samples of the hot ones right off the belt! I used to be able to eat these with a stomach of steel and I took one bite and was about sick. These are the richest donuts I've ever tasted. The kids loved them and each ate two. Bella did say her stomach hurt after eating them, but we had fun! :)
We studied Genesis this year BSF and it's been my favorite year I think. I got paired with a good friend by chance in our discussion group. I just LOVE how BSF educates and draws you so deeply in the scripture and these Bible stories that I thought I knew, that I've heard my whole life growing up, and yet again there's so much I don't know. The Bible is amazing and I love learning more each year through these studies! Benjamin's teachers were great and even wrote a sweet card for each of the moms about their child. Mine said....
Vanessa, Thank you for your faithfulness to God in bringing Benjamin to BSF this year. Benjamin has grown in his interaction with others. He started out shy and just wanted to hang with the leaders, now he is an all rough and tumble boy hanging out with his buds. He enjoys playing with Cooper and David most of all. Our prayer is that the seeds of the Word planted in his heart this year will begin to grow in him. It's been a joy having him in Bible Study. May you have a blessed summer.
How sweet is it that his teachers were thanking ME when I have all the reason to thank them!
No comments:
Post a Comment