Tonight was Bella's Awana's awards night. She has loved participating in Awana's again this year and Benjamin says he can't wait to do it next year! That was after the store night, when Bella got to buy little toys and treats with her "Awana's bucks" that she earned. haha Whatever it takes I guess! I'm so proud of Bella working hard on all of her verses this year and for being a little outside of her comfort zone by being in a class where she didn't know anyone! I think she became quite popular in the game of musical chairs. One night I was a few minutes early to pick her up and I hear the entire class chanting "Bella, Bella, Bella!!!" haha they were cheering her on to win. I guess she wins a lot and the class loves for her to win. She had never said anything about it, so modest! ;)
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment