Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bowling

We did the "kids bowl free" program for the summer this year. It's been a couple years since I did it with Bella so this was Benjamin's first year to bowl. They get two free games every day of the summer but you have to pay for shoes which was $6. Not a bad deal to go a couple of times. Bella did great and Benjamin really loved it too, especially the first day. He really only lasts one game and then he's done. Bella doesn't mind because she bowls on his turn so she gets to go over and over! The game got much faster once we found the metal ramp, otherwise it took 5 minutes for the ball to get down the lane every time they tried to roll the ball themselves. One game they each got a strike back to back and a spare back to back! After that, Bella asked me every time, did I get a strike?

No comments: