Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pedicures!

So I don't think I would have brought Bella to get her toes painted yet being so young, I didn't want to start something I might regret, but we needed something to do one afternoon! The boys were sleeping and watching golf so what better then a pedicure? Bella was so excited to pick out her "nail toe polish" as she calls it and she knew her color in about 3 seconds! Of course it was a bright pink! She really wanted me to get purple, but I already had my mind made up on a blue for the 4th of July. She sat perfectly still as the girl painted her toes and then she bounced away in the massage chair as I got my pedicure. She brought her purse with her Bible in it to look at while she waited. :) The cutest thing ever! Fun mother/daughter memories just getting started! I may have been more excited than she was, I was taking pictures and video on my phone. She holds her little hand up and in a quiet and somewhat embarrassed voice said, "Mom, no more pictures!"

No comments: