Saturday, July 7, 2012
Yummy Memphis food
We got to try a lot of new places to eat in Memphis. They have a lot of great BBQ and chicken tender places are popular but we never found one that came close to Bush's in Waco! My favorite places of course are either breakfast or cupcake eateries! The two best breakfast places in town were Brother Juniper's and Cafe Eclectic. Brother Juniper's is extremely well known from the show Rachel Ray. The San Diegan open faced omelette made her cook book and is probably the best seller and I know why! It's a three egg open omelette with A bed of Sour Cream & Home Fries Topped w/
Portobellos, Tomatoes, Bacon, Green Onions, Feta, & Cheddar Cheese! Wow, it's the best breakfast I think I've ever had. It comes with toast or a biscuit, I got their homemade biscuit and blackberry preserves which was the bomb!!! It usually comes with cheese grits, but I got a side of home fries instead which are also the bomb! :) Cafe Eclectic was good too, it doesn't get near the same amount of hype as Brother Jumiper's. There was no wait there, the food was good, but nothing different or crazy. I did have an amazing coffee drink The Creme Brulatte! Yum! Another fun place we went was Gigi's Cupcakes. Each day they have a completely different menu of cupcakes so I had to check to see what day to go on to get the ones we wanted! It worked out that the two we really wanted were on the same day! Bella got the Princess cupcake (I was completely shocked, lol!), I got the cinnamon roll and the lemon box, and Benjamin got some kind of chocolate one of course! We each just had half of one and brought the rest home to share with daddy and to snack on later. They were amazing! And the name of the store was super cute too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW, those look so good! I got to try Gigi's cupcakes at my GW last year in AL! They were good. I'm going to stack my frosting that high next time :)
Post a Comment