Psalm 89:1
"I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. "

Thursday, July 5, 2012

TN Safari Park

The safari park was probably one of our favorite things we did. We got 4 buckets of food and drove though the "open grazing area" twice. We could drive through as many times as we wanted all day, but we'd seen everything and fed everything we'd wanted in the two times through. We loved the llamas, the bucks, the buffalo, and the camel the most. The emus really freaked me out with their huge eyes and how fast they pecked away at the food. I thought at any second they were going to peck me in the face! After the drive through part we ate our picnic lunch and then went to the petting zoo part. They had monkeys, goats, peacocks, and our favorite the giraffe! It was so cool to feed carrot sticks to the giraffe and see his long slimy tongue!

No comments: